Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chi hair straightener?

i was thinking about getting a chi because i've heard really good reviews about them but i have a few questions:


1. i heard they're expensive-how much? i don't want one off of ebay or whatever, i want a new one.


2. where can i get one? like wal-mart, target, etc. do you have to buy them in a salon?


3. is it really worth the investment? how well does it really straighten? how hot does it get?


4. i also heard thay break easily. is that true?





right now i have a conair infinity straightener. it works well but i've heard the chi is the ultimite; better than ANYTHING out there. has anyone used something better? if so TELL ME :DChi hair straightener?
1. they are expensive. but totally worth the money. they are around 80 to 100 dollars.


2. salons will most likely have them. i know ulta sells them and sometimes they have coupons so look out for those.


3. it straightens sooooo good ! once you use it you will not want to go back to any other one. and mine gets up to 450 degrees F.


4. i have had mine for 3 years now and its in awesome condition. i havent heard about anyones breaking.





honestly, i loveee my chi straightener and i think that you should totally get one because i know you will like it. it truly is amazing :] !Chi hair straightener?
Hi, the Chi is the best especially the Chi turbo. I love mine! Some places have Chi irons a little bit cheaper than the rest. Here is where I got mine http://kmarie923.ecrater.com/ It was the cheapest I could find besides ebay and it was brand new in the box. Hope this helps :)
it start bout 100... they sell at salon, jcpenney, ulta, and beauty supplies store... i think at jcpenney right now there a 25% of the straightner.. welll it you do it right it would be really straight i also recommend using a straightner cream
I have one and my hair needs a pretty good straightener (cheap ones don't work at all and I set the temp all the way on high.)





1. They're pretty expensive, i think like 100 - 200$


2. I've never seen them in walmart or target but they might have them there, but really any relatively good beauty supply store should have them


3. Definately worth the investment I think, it takes me 15 minutes to straighten mine (I have hair 2 or 3 inches past my shoulders and it's really thick, big, and curly), it straightens sooooo well, I only have to run it over each section once or twice and it is instantly flat


4. I don't know about them breaking easily, i've had mine since I was 15 (I'm almost 20 now) and I'm not always the most careful with my things (it's been dropped and stepped on) and i've never had a problem with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment