Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chi hair straighteners...?

so i am looking into buying a chi.


is it worth the money?


i want the pink one and right now on the website its on sale for $60 when its usually $200, so i thought that was a great deal.


right?











please help, thanks :)Chi hair straighteners...?
I absolutely love mine. That is a good deal, but it might be a fake chi if it is that cheap.Chi hair straighteners...?
Yes, CHIs are totally worth it, especially at that price. I've owned two of the full sized versions, and I think if my house was burning I would save my pets and my CHI.


A few words of caution though- first, make sure it's an original and not a rip off. Knock off versions will have a name similar to an original, so look out. Second, don't get the smaller, travel version- it doesn't heat up/work quite as well as the full size. (I made that mistake because I thought I couldn't take my big one in my carry-on.) And last, try not to bang it around or wrap the cord up in a ball- it's not as sturdily built as others to withstand that. But if you take care of it it'll take care of you!
If you don't have super thick/curly or unmanageable hair, then yes they're worth the money.


It would take my ages to do my hair with one though. Get a good quality ceramic straightener. I had one made by Paul Brown and it lasted me 6 years and was amazing. Now I have a titanium one that I bought on Ebay for a great price, and it's also really good :)
OMFG!!! GET THE CHI....for 5 reasons:





1) it straitens your hair the first, second stroke...


2) it heats in around 45 seconds


3) doesnt damage as much as the other leading brands


4) the designs are pretty (i have a flaming one)


5) it last for years (my hair dresser has used his everyday for about 4 years on costumers).





TRUST ME....the chi is really good...and if you dont want to spend $200 bucks,,, lets face it no one wants to at ulta they have sales for it..like they would bring it down to $100 or $90....so yea...you wont regret it..
I don't think its worth the money, i suggest using It%26amp;ly. It heats up quickly and its a fashionable red color. I'd recommend this straightner to anyone!











http://www.haircarechoices.com/item_Italian+Racing+Red+Digital+Iron+1%22_14225.html
This pink one?
yes,my chi was about 200 and it has been lasting me the past year and a half.it is right now only 60 that is a wonderful it is a greatt deal.you should get it!
That is a really amazing price for a chi hairstraightener.


You should totally go for it! There is no way you could get a brand as good as chi for $60.
GET IT!!! they are the best... they last forever, get hot quickly, work quickly and effectively, and just are amazing! buy it! ive had mine for awhile and love it! (make sure its from a good website thou...
I LOVE my chi hair straightener, but u have to make sure ur getting it from a reliable website. I say you should go for it :D
That`s an amazing deal! You should definetly buy it! The chis work really well, I love mine. :) Hope this helps.:P
Yes
Ive had my chi for a little over a year and i'll never buy another brand again. SO worth it, thats a great deal :)
I don't think it's realli worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment