Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Are CHI hair straighteners good?

I have a chi hair straightener, I bought it from my salon and I'm just wondering is this a pretty good straightener or are their better ones out there? I might get a new one I'm just not sure which ones are the best?Are CHI hair straighteners good?
Chi works very well on my thick wavy hair. I'm not sure if there are better ones out there, there may be. But as long as Chi works well on your hair, why get a new one? I love my Chi.Are CHI hair straighteners good?
The Chi is not the best straightener and most people who buy one have it break in a year or less. Alot of people also say it only works with a selcet few hairtypes.



The two best brands are Sedu and Solia. If you buy from www.folica.com you don't have to pay shipping.



Here is something you might want to take a look at. You put in your hairtype, thickness, how much you use an iron, ect and your price range. Then they pick the best straightener/s for what your type is.:



http://www.folica.com/How_to_Choose_a_d1/a>



Here are the two best irons:



http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_d1/a>



http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_d1/a>
The Chi is the BEST!!! You just have to be careful or you will burn your hair. I have very long, thick hair and I love my chi. I don't know what I would do without it......
The CHI is the best straightener out there. It gets really hot so it will keep your hair straight (or curly) for a very long time. It also does not fry your hair like others do. Just don't use it a lot. I mean, heat is bad for your hair. Just don't do it everyday! I hope this helps. No need to buy another. A CHI lasts for 3 years! Long time!!
The bests are...

CHI

and

Helen of Troy
yeah they r good yet my hair is naturally straight
there amazing =] and there the best out there!
chi straighteners are not the best ones out there

try Solia straighteners they are much cheaper and work better too, ive had mines for about 2 yrs

u can get one at www.folica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment