Tuesday, January 10, 2012

B-day coming up, what chi Hair Straightener should i get?

my hair is not really thick or big but kinda frizzy i would say its medium and its wavy mid-lengh


also, which products should i get with it?


i don't really put any conditioner in my hair because im so clueless in all this hair stuff =D


anyway this is going to be my first hair Straightener so please help


thanksB-day coming up, what chi Hair Straightener should i get?
TRUST ME PLEASE on this lol I am a hair stylist and have had my work on runway shows on national television, I am a product and hair tool junkie and I have had EVERY single one of my 328 clients switch from ';chi';'s to this flat iron, it is by a brand named ';Croc'; you can see by simply comparing the ceramic plates on the ';Chi'; to those of the ';Croc';. The ';Chi'; plates are dull and look like they are painted on, the ';Croc'; plates are also ceramic, however the plates are SO shiny they are like mirrors. So I'm sure you can assume which one will give you more luster, and smoothness. I also have NEVER known a ';Chi'; to last anyone longer than 2 years MAX; I own 3 ';Croc';s, the oldest is 4 years old and is still wonderful! Here's a few links:





This is a GREAT source of info and ratings:


http://bestratedflatirons.com/category/croc-flat-iron/





And a site to buy on!:


http://www.folica.com/brands/croc_348.html





Hope I helped! Happy Birthday!B-day coming up, what chi Hair Straightener should i get?
chi damages your hair.


A LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment