Thursday, January 19, 2012

A cheap CHI hair straightener??

where can you find a CHI really cheap??


thanks=]=]A cheap CHI hair straightener??
EBAY!!!A cheap CHI hair straightener??
NOO go to Costco its $50


for the good one! its origanlly priced $120 at target sallys everywhere go get it!

Report Abuse



i dont no about CHIs but.. Try going to sallys..


they have GVPs and they are JUST LIKE CHI's .. but they have a different name and they are also Way cheaper..


Trust me girl. i own one and i actually like it better then CHIs
ULTA. I saw some for 85 bucks! If not.. Ebay is best, or try Sally Beauty, they have a generic brand with tourmaline and I've had it before my CHI. It was 50 and worked wonders in every kind of weather, and I have very damaged/frizzy hair.
girl go to sally's and get a gvp i am half black but i have very damaged frizzy poofy hair that does not like to move!! and gets very damaged! i love the gvp it works so good! i had 2 chi's and i like my gvp better!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment