Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Chi hair straightener products?

Well, I got my hair done today and the lady decided to try out the new Chi Wet to Dry straightener. Afterwards she put in some biosilk product in my hair. My hair feels so amazingly soft feels like it won't ever get tangled. I was wondering. Should I splurge on the wet to dry straightener, buy the biosilk or get another chi straightener. I have spent so much money on my hair and am tired of it getting frizzy if bad weather hits.Chi hair straightener products?
Yess,


Just buy it,


It lasts for a while,


And the products are amazing,


So I would if I were you.





Andd CHI straighteners don't break within 6 months like the person above me said,


I had mine for 3 years,


and it works perfectly fine.


Just don't get the colored ones,


Cause for some reason they don't work as well.


=]





Hope this helped.Chi hair straightener products?
do it!%26gt;:) one of my good friends has curly hair. and everyday in the morning, she uses a wet-to-dry straightener and uses products like biosilk, john freida, christophe, and such. try any of these and it will help your hair not be so tangled:) so long at you use a brush. and try using a boar bristle brush;).





+ what I use to protect my hair from the heat damaging from ironing products is Tresemme ';Heat Tamer Spray';. I used it today and it works most deifnitely:).





hope this helps you out.
biosilk, without a doubt. chi straighteners break within 6 months like 90% of the time. my sister's broke like 3 days after she got it.





they're extremely overrated, and wet to dry straightening is horrible for your hair, no matter what the brand or how it feels afterwards. it singes your hair. the only reason chi's make your hair so straight is because the heat is really high.
spend the money on a good umbrella for now. it's a whole lot less expensive. wait for x-mas when the price goes down.
  • eye liner color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment