Saturday, January 14, 2012

CHI Hair Straightener question?

I'm thinking about getting a Chi but i have a question:





If you run over a section of your hair with it once or twice, will it be perfectly straight?


IF NOT, what do you suggest? under $60 please!CHI Hair Straightener question?
it depends on ur hair if it is really curly no it will take like 5 times, if u have not so curly hair yea about 2 times.CHI Hair Straightener question?
i have had my chi for over two years, i absolutely love it. best hair straightening tool ive had. my salon stylist using one by GHL or something in that neighborhood which works well. i used to have thick hair but got it thinned out, either way i love my chi i suggest getting one if you want a long time investment
Probably. I hear the CHI is the absolute best. If not, there is wet to dry straighteners that sell for 20-40 dollars. They are probably not best for hair but they straighten very quickly. Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment