Sunday, January 8, 2012

Chi hair straightener

I just ordered a chi air straightener. They are pretty expensive so I decided to read some reviews ... after I ordered it. (lol) I heard that many people have had issues with them. Like they broke after like a month or so. Has anybody had problems with theirs? Are they worth the splurge?


Thanks


~Meg :)Chi hair straightener
I haven't got one


but my friend has and she loves them, she's had them for a year and a half now and theyworkexcellently on her hair, there the best she has.


I have a remington and mine's pretty good too.


But i will warn you , DON'T buy a GHD, a lot of people will tell you too but don't because they have too much power and can damage your hair.Chi hair straightener
My mom just got a CHI like a month ago. It still works for her BUT i got a $35.00 straightener and i like it better. I have thick hair and i like the thicker straighteners. The CHI is too small for me. If you have thick hair I'd suggest a thicker straightener. You can spend 20 dollars on a straightener and it can still work. No need to max out.
Mine broke after about a year of some harsh wear-n-tear. But, if you keep the box they will give you a new one if anything goes wrong with it. In my opinion it is worth the money!!





Have a great day!
My mom just bought a CHI hair straightener and it didn't work on her thin curly short black hair. But I tried it out and it worked amzing on my lshoulder length brown curly hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment