Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Chi hair straighteners? Are they good?

I have very thick, wavy/curly, frizzy hair. I use a solia and I kinda like it, but it straightens my bangs funky. I was thinking about getting a chi, is it a good idea?Chi hair straighteners? Are they good?
Yes, getting a chi is an excellent idea. It really does the job with its high heat setting. Makes hair look silky. Just don't forget to use a heat protectant spray to protect from damage. You can get a Chi at Ulta, Target, or somewhere online. The ones at Ulta/Target are like 140 dollars.





This one from this site is cheap. I've never ordered it from here but a few youtube gurus have %26amp; said it works pretty well.


http://www.beautychoice.com/products/CHI_Flat_Iron_by_Farouk_1-183-3.htmlChi hair straighteners? Are they good?
Chi is the most popular flat iron because it was the first ceramic one- but now technology has moved past that, and you can find better.


Although, I own a remington ';wet 2 straight'; and works really well- heats up fast, has settings for dry or wet hair, and doesn't have to go through the hair a bunch to get it straight. I have thick, coarse, hair with slight waves in it, and it straightens very fast. Also it's pretty cheap and easy to find, it was under $40 at wal-mart.


Here is a site with a bunch of flat irons (see 'flat irons brands' to the left) They say KQC is the best, it probably cost a lot though..I haven't tried it, but there is one on the site called ';metropolis'; and it has a 10-year warranty. Remington isn't on the site, but it's my straightener of choice.


http://www.flatironexperts.com/





also the way it straighteners your bangs might have to do if it has curved plates or not, maybe?





Also, check youtube for reviews with videos/pics, and you can also find deals for flat irons/straighteners on youtube, just make sure there legit.
Hi. I have crazy curly hair and have used every straightener out there. The Chi brand is good but the best flat iron I've ever used is a Hai brand. Makes my hair really shiny and silky. Also, you probably already know about them but, I swear by Folica.com. I don't work for them or anything - but a friend of mine turned me on to them. They have the cheapest prices and you can usually get free shipping. Just a thought.
A Chi is a good idea, as long as you have the products to go with it. If you only use the Chi then your hair will prolly still look all frizzy or whatever. I think it's mainly the products. I would try using some of those first with your Solia, instead of forking out a $100.
Chi flat irons are good but it's not the only good flat iron out there. There are a lot of flat irons out there that work as good as the chi that are a lot cheaper.
yes it is wonderful but they are on the expensive side.....

No comments:

Post a Comment