Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Chi hair straighteners?

Are they really worth the price? yes, i do straighten my hair almost every day, but i love when my hair is pin straight, will that do it?Chi hair straighteners?
chi's have a habit of breaking a lot. i worked at a hair salon for 2 years and they went through a lot of chis. they switched to paul browns and suntachis and havent had any problems sinceChi hair straighteners?
oh Yeah! it is so worth the money! it curls just as well as it straightens!
yes yes yes yes yes.


i have kinda curly hair and it makes my hair stay straight till i wash it. it is absolutely amazing. you can go to www.ulta.com and find some. mines purple (:
They are well worth the price. I have one and wouldnt trade it for anything. I paid around $115 for mine, I am in South Carolina. And yes, it works perfectly!! ANY kind of hair, and mine is long and thick!!
My boyfriend bought me one for Christmas last year, and I love it. I have really thick wavy hair, and it works great. Only thing I don't like about it, it only has one heat setting. I also straighten my hair everyday too.
Oh yeah the chi will get your hair as flat as a board and won't damage it nearly as much as other straighteners do. It is so worth the money. If you really want to you could buy one off of ebay I got one for one of my clients off of ebay. Brand new never been used for $50. It is so worth the money. I also have one I paid $150 for, but it was so worth it. Once you use it you won't know how you Ever did your hair without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment