Thursday, January 5, 2012

Does a chi hair straightener work in mexico?

i HAVE to straighten my hair or i look and feel like a mess. im going to mexico for spring break and i wanted to know if my chi turbo straightener would work there. my teacher told me when she went to europe, her straightener burnt her hair because of some difference in electricity or something.





thanks guys!Does a chi hair straightener work in mexico?
i am also going to mexico this spring break and im going to europe next spring break


i was told that the circuits are different in europe and have a different shape that could be a reason why


but i think mexico will be just normal basically like united states or Canada's circuits because i am also going to straighten my hair there so i guess if it's not i may burn my hair as well lol :D hope i helpedDoes a chi hair straightener work in mexico?
i am also going to mexico this spring break and im going to europe next spring break


i was told that the circuits are different in europe and have a different shape that could be a reason why


but i think mexico will be just normal basically like united states or Canada's circuits because i am also going to straighten my hair there so i guess if it's not i may burn my hair as well lol :D hope i helped
I think it will work in mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment