Thursday, January 19, 2012

HELP! Are CHI hair straighteners really worth the money? Do they last and work for a very long time?

I straighten my hair everyday. If I don't it just looks bad. I have used a CHI before (not owning it just borrowing one) and they are amazing. They are on sale at for $94, the original price is $150. Should I do it? I know they do a great job, but if I am going to spend this kind of money I want it to last. Does it have a warranty?HELP! Are CHI hair straighteners really worth the money? Do they last and work for a very long time?
Chi's are really good Straighteners %26amp; are worth the money because they come with a lifetime warranty. You'll need to save the box and pay shipping charges but they will fix yours or send you a new one. Another good straightener is a Paul Mitchell. I've had a Chi and a Paul Mitchell %26amp; the Paul Mitchell is a lot smoother on my hair. Its also a lot cuter with green plate, %26amp; has a heat setting. They're about the same price, but the warranty for the Paul Mitchell is only good for a year.HELP! Are CHI hair straighteners really worth the money? Do they last and work for a very long time?
chi is a good flat iron =] i have one


but they burn out pretty quick, and dont heat up as much, if you leave them on too long =[





but if you want the iron to last longer than the one year warranty period, i highly recommend the babyliss =]





its the one they gave us in our kits at school and i use it literally everyyyyday multiple times on several different types of hair =]





its a winner and well worth the cash. its about the same price as a chi depending on where you go =]


im sure they have some on ebay =]





and the warranty is good =] i think its about two years!





good luck on your quest for a flat iron, doll=]





i hope this helped at least a little lol


xx
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment