Tuesday, January 3, 2012

How much is a CHI hair straightener?

I need a new hair straightener and I was wondering the price of a CHI. Any suggestions?How much is a CHI hair straightener?
I think you should try to get one off of eBay. You might save money that way.How much is a CHI hair straightener?
It's usually between $200-300 but you can get one cheaper off of Ebay.
I just got my hair highlighted and i asked how much the CHI straightener is.the person who did my hair sed around $ 75.00 i was like, wow. where'd u get it? and then he's like, i dunno i got it as a gift but the person who gave it to mee sed it was around that much.



hope it kinda helped. so wat im trying to say is around $75
i'd say $65-$100
they r around a 100 but they dont last long (like a yr) but they r killer at straightening
Try this website: http://www.folica.com/Chi_Flat_I_317_1.h/a> they range from like $95 to $119 on this website
i got mine awhile ago but i think it was about 100$$ mayeb a bit less depending on where you get it
its around $100.00

No comments:

Post a Comment