Monday, January 23, 2012

How to convince my mom into getting me a CHI hair straightener?

Ok so I'm thirteen and in need of a straightener. I have been searching online for cheaper CHI's and I have found some. I told her I need a straightener. She keeps on avoiding the situation....





I am about to ask her if I can pay for it (and maybe give out the idea of her maybe paying me back...but idk) so I can get it sooner. Otherwise I will never get it.





Can anyone help?





Any answers will be very appreciated! =D





Oh and I'm not sure what catagory to put this under.....How to convince my mom into getting me a CHI hair straightener?
Maybe make some sort of deal. Like a straightener in exchange for some certain chores. And explain how once you buy this straightener you probably won't have to buy another one for a long time because it's not a cheap or an easily breakable one.How to convince my mom into getting me a CHI hair straightener?
im 12, and i have one. they really do work good. i would say pay for it yourself, and if she doesnt want you to have one, one time when your friend is going to target or something be like, can i come? and bring the money and buy one. then when your home tell her the best way you think.
like in the car go like mom can i get a chi straightener. if she doesnt answer dont say anyting, if she avoides it go like answer my question pleaase, but not in a rude way :p then make a deal with her about payingg it.

No comments:

Post a Comment