Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I just bought the pink limited addition chi hair straightener. good or bad choice?

I really wanted a straightener that is good for my hair, that wont, or is less likely to damage my hair. so i wanted to know your opinion on the chi straightener.





thank you so much!I just bought the pink limited addition chi hair straightener. good or bad choice?
ive had 2 chi's. they work phenomenally, i have super thin hair and they still didn't fry it. so i advise if your going to spend the money on a straightener, then a chi is worth it.[=


* before i bought my chi's. i was told by my hair dresser that the pink chi's actually don't work as well, and are more likely to have difficulties .


bakar.I just bought the pink limited addition chi hair straightener. good or bad choice?
the chi is awsome ! i have it and i love it ! if your worried about damageing your hair use a heat protectant. i use tresseme heat tamer spray....you apply it before and after you straighten your hair. you can buy it at wal mart and for like 3 bucks its really worth it.
i've spent hundreds on cheapo's i get pissed and throw them out. my hubby bought me a chi a couple of months ago and i love it! it gets hot really quick. my hair stays straight and it has a nice shine to it. you'll like it.
excellent choice!:)
Mostly all straighteners damage your hair honey. But it is a really good choice. The chi works awesome!
my hair is super curly and it works really well on my hair.


they're kind of expensive, but wellllll worth it!
very good choice! that's what celebrities use.

No comments:

Post a Comment