Thursday, January 5, 2012

I really want a CHI hair straightener, what would be the best one? and which can you curl your hair with?

ive finally convinced my dad to get me a really goood straightner. and everyone says CHI is the best. but theres a bunch of diffrent kinds of CHI straightners. and i want one that can curl my hair. please help!I really want a CHI hair straightener, what would be the best one? and which can you curl your hair with?
you can get the CHI at sally beauty supplyI really want a CHI hair straightener, what would be the best one? and which can you curl your hair with?
The chi turbo is definitely the best of the chi irons. the 2'; is wonderful for straightening, and the 7/10'; is great for curling. 1'; will probably give you the best of both.
if you want one that straightens and does curls, make sure the plates aren't too wide. get one that's no more than 1'; wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment