Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I want to buy a chi hair straightener, but I'm not sure it's worth the money, Can anyone help?

DEFINITELY worth the money! It is the best straightener! It not only straightens but makes hair soft and silky with no frizz or fly-aways. I recommend them every chance I get.I want to buy a chi hair straightener, but I'm not sure it's worth the money, Can anyone help?
I read the original black Chi is not as good as the turbo Chi and the original Chi don't have a temperature dial and I don't know about the turbo Chi. Babyliss and Conair are good to me and they have a dial or digital to adjust the heat. But get what you like.I want to buy a chi hair straightener, but I'm not sure it's worth the money, Can anyone help?
I DON'T THINK THAT IT IS WORTH AS MUCH AS THEY CHARGE THERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT ARE COMPARABLE TO A CHI.


TOOL SCIENCE MAKES A GOOD ONE


ION


JILBERE TURMOLENE


HELEN OF TROY JEWEL TOOLS


BELIEVE ME I HAVE TRIED ALL THE IRONS OUT THERE ALMOST THESE ARE THE BEST. JEWEL TOOLS AND ION ARE THE TOP TWO.
whats a chi hair straightener but i think u should buy it if ure telling me something about then honey buy the straightner i whould of so bought it go girl
You can buy them below wholesale on ebay. Here's the direct link
I use to work in a salon and every stylist commented how wonderful they were. I know they are pricey. I bought a Rusk brand and it's made of porcelain/ceramic which is good if you color your hair. It won't strip the color. I think it's comparable to chi if you don't want to spend that much money. Don't forget to use hair straightener products so it won't dry out your hair.
Its a really good hair straightner an dworks better then ones you buy in drugtores. Worth the $.

No comments:

Post a Comment