Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Is a Chi hair straightener better, or a Sedu hair straightener?

I was going to buy a new hair straightener. Riight now i have the metropolis hair straightener and i was wondering if i should get a chi or sedu hair straightener?Is a Chi hair straightener better, or a Sedu hair straightener?
My best friend has a Chi Turbo straightener, and I have a Sedu straightener. She tells me that she likes my straightener better because it makes her hair more soft and her hair will stay straight longer. I recommend the Sedu, I've had mine for almost 4 years!Is a Chi hair straightener better, or a Sedu hair straightener?
I was going through the same dilemma once before! I have always owned a Chi TURBO ...key word.. TURBO. The other regular Chi does not compare. The turbo may be a bit thicker..but not in the hot plate dimensions. I've owned the regular Chi, and the Turbo. I have used the Chi Turbo for yearrrrsss. I currently decided to try to Sedu. To be honest, its not terrible. Its pros are that it seems lighter than both the Chi models, has a slightly longer cord, and looks sleek in the black hot plates. Its Con...not really any. I compare it very much like the regular Chi. I'm passionate about the Chi Turbo though because you just feel the difference in your hair when your done using it. I always end up running my fingers though my hair feeling everything I expect from a hair straightener. It seals in the shine, gets my hair straighter faster, does not frizz up, etc. Love it. I have curly fine hair btw...not that naturally straight hair just using a flat iron to tame the ends type thing. I definitely recommend the Chi Turbo. The only Con I have with the Turbo, is that the red swede on the top weathers out from the heat, which is only aesthetics and does not functionally effect it and the other con would be that some do not like the bulk cuz they feel they can not flip their ends as well as the regular chi...I personally dont agree though. I have owned the Sedu for a year now and think its ok, but most definitely go back to using the Turbo.
In my opinion, Chi is the ultimate hair straightener. I have EXTREMELY thick, curly hair and have straightened my hair daily for 4 years. The Chi makes it pin straight AND my hair soft and healthy. Hurray for non-fried hair!
i would have to say use the chi^-^


i been using it for like 5 years now and i love it


it striaghtens yur hair easily and works really well^-^
the chi will brake in a year or so i have heard so many people say that and i had the c\chi
Get the Chi. I just got one in pink on eBay. It works really well AND makes your hair really shiny!!!
I have no idea sorry, i use GHDs and they'r really good :D

No comments:

Post a Comment