Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Is the Chi hair straightener really the best?

yeah huh its pretty awesome and it doesn't do much damage as the other leading hair straighteners. haha i sound liek a commercial :PIs the Chi hair straightener really the best?
I've heard they are awesome. But I have personally never used one. The one I use on my hair is called HAI Stik. And I have been using it for 4 years and I love it. The problem with Chi straighteners is that you cannot adjust the heat setting. While they do get really really hot, you can't turn it down if you wanted to. The HAI has adjustable heat settings and it works great. You can buy them on Ebay that is where i bought mine. hope this helped.Is the Chi hair straightener really the best?
i have a chi hair straightener! i think it beats all them cheap ones i've bought thats for sure. i have wavy hair and it works perfect. i use a spray for protecting my hair also. it only has one setting..cant turn it up or down. it heats up really fast. investing in a good hair straightener is a thumbs up!
well personally i have never had it....but my friends cousin is a hair stylist and said she had one but it was nice but it like broke really easily or something not positive but pretty sure....hope i helped!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment