Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Is the chi hair Straightener really that good?!?

im asking that for my birthday and i want to know if its worth the money for my parents to be spending...if its really good what color haha. thanks.Is the chi hair Straightener really that good?!?
My daughter wanted one so badly and was convinced it was better than the conair one we bought her. She and my sister like the chi because their hair is VERY thick and curly and needs the high heat. But when I used it, it burned my hair because my hair is more fine and not as thick, and is pretty straight to begin with. I have to use one with a heat control. To me, the chi is only worth it if you have extreme hair, such as very thick or curly. Most of my smoothing action comes from the shampoo, conditioner, and product I use. And, FYI, mom and dad can get a better deal if they buy it online. If you pay over 100 you have paid way too much.Is the chi hair Straightener really that good?!?
it's not really that 'good'


it's still a hair straightener with a different name and expensive price.


either way it'll damage ure hair with all the choices of heat it's got on it.


it's just a super hot hair straightener.


the only thing good about it is it steams and locks in the moisture
Oh yes! CHI is the way to go IMO. The reaon why the CHI flatirons are so pricey is because the plates are 100% baked ceramic. A lot of the cheaper brands claim that they are ceramic but in actuallity, the ceramic is just ';painted'; on the plates. So yes my answer is GO WITH CHI!!!
its one of the best brand hair straighteners because it uses ceramic plates, HAI in my opinion ranks #1 because the hair salon lady was having trouble straightening my hair and her flat iron brand was chi i also have thick wavy hair
idk my friend uses it, she has some split ends but over all nice hair

No comments:

Post a Comment