Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Is the CHI hair straightener worth its price?

i really want it cus my hair is really curly and hard to keep straight and a lot of people recommend this straightener. and ive tried so many other straighteners that were cheaper but they never work. my mom doesnt believe me that the chi is worth how much it is. is it really as great as people say it is?


please let me know soon. thanks:)Is the CHI hair straightener worth its price?
yes. i only use CHI


it heats up quickly and gets my hair really straightIs the CHI hair straightener worth its price?
My sister stands by hers, but I have always had natural spiral curly hair, and it has never done what it claims to do! Have mom take you to a salon (stay away from the ones in Walmart) and just get a chemical straightener put in. In the long run, there is less damage to the hair, you don't have to keep using a lot of product in your hair, and it won't take you half as long to get ready!
yes it works really well....my hair is curly 2....lasts long... okii another good one is Revlon....
shure if you want burnt hair.
yes, i love mine

No comments:

Post a Comment