Saturday, January 14, 2012

My CHI Hair Straightener wont work............?

Oky....if u have a CHI Straightener....U now how it has a little light thing, when u turn it on then the light will turn on....but then now it wont turn on anymore and if the light izz not on it wont warm up........








Please help i really need my Straightener.....





ThanksMy CHI Hair Straightener wont work............?
try turning the cored around til the light goes


on thats what i had to do til it just stopped workingMy CHI Hair Straightener wont work............?
im sorry to tell you that i've owned a CHI before and HATED IT! it was the worst iron i've tried! after only 7months it wouldn't heat up anymore which dissapointed me cause i was about to go out with some of my friends and really cute guys!:( then when i told my friend,she said that she's had a CHI iron and one time she plugged it in and it blew-up after it heated!O_0 now i own a Sedu and im lovin every second of it. it straightens my hair better and's lasting me way longer than my CHI. my advice to you is to get another iron,i highly recomend Sedu:)
Well the CHI prodocts are really expensive and really good working but they die soo fast. i had a blowdrier and it just stoped blowing out hot air only cold. So you might want to be on the look out for a new Straightener
I would try hitting the reset button on the cord, as well as the outlet in the wall itself. When my Chi won't turn on, I reset it and it works fine.
Sounds like you need a new flat iron......
The wire ripped from the inside it happen to me


you need a new flat iron. sorry i know it sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment