Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pink Chi hair straightener won't turn on?

I've had a Chi hair straightener (like this one) http://www.folica.com/CHI_Pink_Dazzle_d4/a>

for six months and now whenever i try to turn it on it won't at first, and it either takes 40 minutes to turn on or most recently it won't turn on at all. i don't have the receipt, but i do have the original packaging. has this ever happened to anyone??

help please!Pink Chi hair straightener won't turn on?
It's blown up

get a new pairPink Chi hair straightener won't turn on?
I bought a Chi from my stylist. Within three months and about four uses the Chi would no longer heat up. The light went on but it wouldn't get hot. I exchanged the broken Chi with another one from my stylist. I'm glad you said something. I think I'm done with buying Chi products.
ummm.....its been six months and i dont think you can return it.....you soooooooo stupid........ like its not even funny!! Why would they let you return it after you used it for six months. Like srsly, use your common sense
yeah did you ever leave it on for too long? it most probably burnt out or try putting it in a diffrent outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment