Sunday, January 8, 2012

Should I get the CHI hair straightener?

Ok well im debating if I should or not. Everyone says its really good. My hair's kinda thick. But it looks fine if I don't do anything to it. It's wavy. But I mean I don't know if it's good or not. One of my friends uses it and it looks gorgeous on her.Should I get the CHI hair straightener?
No, no, no, no, no! Chi flat irons are the worst I have ever had. Everyone says it's good, but they are low quality and destroy hair use after use. It has only one heat setting so you can't adjust it to your hair type and the plates are only ceramic coated, no tourmaline or added bonuses or 100%. A recommendation would be the Solia 1 inch. Same size, better quality, better results, healthier hair. There is only a small price difference. Also, Solia's warrenty is better as well!





I actually prefer Sedu, but Solia works as well. Just stay away from Chi flat irons. I love their products though!Should I get the CHI hair straightener?
well i have such thick hair i always have to put it up but the chi straightener is more for thin hair my oldest sister has one and she has super thin hair and it works like magic but i made the mistake to sleep in a wet ponytail and it was crazy i woke up and tried to fix it with the straitener and it didnt work at all so no dont get it
Hi! (: I think you should really get it. It's the best hair straightner around, it could straighten, flip, curl, and crimp. I have the iSmooth, and its really good, especially for fixing up bad hair days, hehe. :D I hope this helps, good luck~
Chi's are really good, but if you're not careful they can burn your hair. I got one, and if I held the irons on my hair even a few seconds too long it made my hair smell weird all day because it fried it.
Hiiiiii! you shudd get the chi! i have thick hair toooo. it will loook gorgeous on you toooo!
yes.. i was i the same position like you and was optimistic about it but the i got it was like why iddn't i get this before!? lol so yes plus it helps with frizz too
sure go spend 200 bucks if you want. or u can spend like 40 on a Bedhead one, i have REALLY really thick hair bedhead is really really good. ^^
Yes you should! The CHI is amazing! Only straightener i'll use. It's worth it's price for sure! :)
You should definatly get one! (: i love mine

No comments:

Post a Comment