Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Should I get the Solia or the CHI hair straightener?

Here is the solia:


http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_d1558.html


Here is the CHI:


http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ceramic_Fla_d1.html





please read the reviews and everything because I need help deciding!








OH! and please please please dont tell me to get any other straightener because i have already made up my mind and i have narrowed it down to these twoShould I get the Solia or the CHI hair straightener?
I have both I got them on folica too. I like my SOLIA a lot better and so do my friends that always borrow it. the CHI is okay but the SOLIA is better and CHI tugged my hair. SOLIA has temp control and can get hotter.Should I get the Solia or the CHI hair straightener?
Def not a CHI! I bought two in the past because the first one started sparking, and then the 2nd one did as well!!!

Report Abuse



solia, it can go to a hotter temperature then the chi. and i've heard a lot of bad things about chi like not lasting long as it starts on fire, etc. haha... just sayin. go with the solia %26lt;3
CHI is the BEST ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment