Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What do you think of a chi hair straightener?

I just got one and i want to know if it was a good buyWhat do you think of a chi hair straightener?
Hi,


I have the chi hair straightener, and it was definitely worth the price I paid for it. ($130) It lasts very long. I've had mine for a little while now, and it still works as if it were brand new. It doesn't get worn out. The plates don't melt, like some other brands do. I'm not sure about the other people who have answered this question, but my straightener, when it was dropped, it didn't break. I have dropped mine several times (I'm kind of clumsy) and it hasn't broken yet. It was definitely a good buy. Happy Hairstyling. =)What do you think of a chi hair straightener?
They are fantastic but they don't last a long time at all! I had one and spend $120 on it and it broke in a month! I have a Conair Infiniti Steam Straightener and it works fantastic! It doesn't damage your hair because it has a slot in the iron where you put water in and it steams your hair when you straighten it, so it puts moisture in, instead of taking it out. It also has a digital screen which allows you to change the temperature depending on your hair type (6 settings.) Another great feature that it has is mini combs on the plates to de-tangle and de- frizz your hair. I have very frizzy and curly hair, and my mom has very thin, fine hair, and this product works great on both of us!





I hope this helped!


:)
THey are ok. I have a Chi and an ISO international, and to be honest, I use the ISO twice as much, and it cost a lot less.


There is just something about the CHI that doesn't seem to preform as well for me as the ISO does. Bun a lot of my friends prefer their CHI.
So far the chi is the best all around hair straightener i ever used.Chi is used in most professional hair salons.The only thing is they can be expensive,but i found one at Kohls for only 80 bucks.
it's a good buy. but if u haven't opened it, i suggest you return and get the straightner called 'croc'


the croc.[:


its awesome %26lt;3


and not so bad for ur hair eiither.


less damage.


and wet to dry. (:





good luck ! %26lt;3
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee itt!! I will never go back to my old one, its small and skinny, and does everything a straightener should do... i have a light pink one, and i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee it :)
There pretty good, better then most other ones.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArfjV0dCPKCJrc__KNKQtxPsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090708215135AASqWvb
i've heard SO many good things about them but i've never had enough money to actually buy one. but from what i hear, they are a godsend. you can find reviews on youtube.
why dont you go try it out for yourself, everyone has different hair,and it works differently for everyone. I like mine tho :D
Let me put it this way, if it were a boy, I'd marry it. It does everything I want it to and always leaves me satisfied.
They work reallly well yes - but they also break easily for some reason!
So far the best straightener out there, my opinion, is the CHI and Sedu. So yes, the CHI was worth your money.
i had mine for over a year and loved it but sadly one day i dropped it and it no longer works....
Thats good, thats what I heard.


Darn it! I want one now!!! XD
umm i dont think it was a good buy either, because my friends have one and they both never have straight hair
i have heard its good
i want one
well.. first of all what is a chi straightner?


lol

No comments:

Post a Comment