Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What do you think of the CHI hair-straightener?

Awesome...........What do you think of the CHI hair-straightener?
if u straighten your hair everyday like me. . . its nice!





still damages tho. even with product. they all do.What do you think of the CHI hair-straightener?
The best straightener ever..
its pretty good. i've only used my freinds once but it was pretty good.
amazing(L)


my ex boyfriend bought me one its red and has little rhinestones on it that say chi .. and its supposed to make your hair smooth and shiny .. and it actually does somehow
It works really well but it is a piece of crap that is cheaply made and breaks very easily. We have to replace them in the salon all the time, and the warranty people are rude and want to fight you about it.
very good!!!! better than the crappy kinds
i have used some that are good but i prefer others over them actually
I LOVE MY CHI!! LOL


But get the straightening serum as well as the CHI shine spray. That stuff works AWESOME!!





ALSO try this for some body and to round the ends if you have time...


Straighten your hair to get out any kinks etc.


Then get some large hot rollers and get them as hot as you can.


Roll your hair in them using I'd say an inch across and a half inch back sections of your hair.


Spray with light hairspray and let cool for say 10-15 min.


Then take them out and your hair will look amazing.


Though spray again cause the curls fall out a little easier then had you done it without straightening it first. I straighten first only cause I dont like it too curly and it gives me that cute layered look.

No comments:

Post a Comment