Thursday, January 5, 2012

What is the best Chi hair straightener under $130?

I need a new hair straightener. I have naturally, thick, curly/wavy hair. I really want to get a Chi, however, I don't wanna spend a lot of money on it. So what kind works really well and lasts for a long time? and is under 130 dollars. thanks. :DWhat is the best Chi hair straightener under $130?
You should check out the Chi Hair Straightener website, they're giving away 500 free hair straighteners if you are willing to try it out for 60 days and give them feedback. It's some kind of new technology.



I don't know if all 500 are taken but you could always try. Just go to the Chi website or go to the direct link http://www.freesamplesfromheaven.com/chi/a>



Good luckWhat is the best Chi hair straightener under $130?
None

chi is horrible burns your hair so quickly.

get an ion works welll for 60$ at sallys.

No comments:

Post a Comment