Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What's all the hype about these CHI hair straighteners???

i don't get it. is it something new or what?!What's all the hype about these CHI hair straighteners???
It sort of fried my hair so I am not sure how good they are !What's all the hype about these CHI hair straighteners???
no it is not new they cost more money than regular cheap flatirons. there is also sedu, and t3. alot of people recommend sedu.you can look at before and after pictures. at www.folica.com they might cost more but they work better on the hair then the cheap ones
Chi hair straighteners are supposed to work extremely well and are healthier for your hair, helping to prevent damage, split ends, dryness, etc. Although they are expensive and I have never tried using one myself, I know they work well for some people.
they work quicker and you get better more lasting results. they also make yourt hair look more shiny and soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment