Sunday, January 8, 2012

Where can I buy a Chi hair straightener?

Around the Toronto, ON, Canada area? (e.g. Burlington, Oakville, Hamilton, etc.)





Where do they sell it the cheapest?


Is it really all that amazing?


What are some pros and cons of the Chi?


How much, on average, is a Chi?





Thank you :)Where can I buy a Chi hair straightener?
Around my area they only sell them in the beauty supply stores. They are pricey .. around 100- 150. They are a great product! Works wonders in our salon. If you have very curly hair I would recommend this over any straightening product. A little trick most hairdressers haven't discovered you can also use the Chi to make really neat looking curls as well! I can't think of any cons other than the price. It heats up amazingly fast.. be careful!Where can I buy a Chi hair straightener?
I'd advise you not to buy one. I had a chi for less than a year before it broke! Plus it fried my healthy hair. Look for a different straightener, not a chi! :/ Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment