Thursday, January 5, 2012

Where can you get a chi hair straightener?

I'm not talking about ebay,but store wise.thank you:)Where can you get a chi hair straightener?
sallys beauty supply, over stock.com, targetWhere can you get a chi hair straightener?
I got one from JC Penny's for Christmas. They even offered to have me come in another day to teach me how to use it, and curl with it. I highly recommend to you. It straightens, and shines your hair beautifully.
I would not recommend buying a CHI striaghtner because i bought one two years ago (feb 2008) and in december 2008 mine broke. i used it about 4 times a week.
you can get them at target also ulta
Sally Beauty, Walmart, Target....
I got mine at Sally's Beauty Supply, but they sell them at Target too.
sally's supplies
I've seen them at CVS and Sally's Beauty Supply Hope I helped!
amazon.com
folica.com (:

No comments:

Post a Comment