Thursday, January 5, 2012

Where is the best place to buy a CHI hair straightener for an affordable price?

ebay is the best place. Just make sure it's a new CHI. I bought my CHI from ebay and it works better than my first CHI that i bought. I bought my new one for $80 instead of the original $165. Hope this helps.Where is the best place to buy a CHI hair straightener for an affordable price?
Well, it depends what you consider an ';affordable'; price, because CHI irons are very expensive. I got my CHI iron at Ulta, its this really big beauty supply store, for about $100. And even though they're expensive i think they're definately worth it. I've had the same one for 3 years now and its still as good as new, not to mention it falls off the sink constantly.Where is the best place to buy a CHI hair straightener for an affordable price?
Wal-Mart
State beauty supply. I work there and we sell them for way less than anyone else!
look on ebay!

http://search-desc.ebay.com/chi-straight/a>
sallys beauty supply
if your looking for a cheap one...i would sugest like wal mart or somthing like that!!! dont buy one at a beauty salon because its a rip off!! you can like buy the same one for a cheaper price somewhre else!! haahah yea well i hope this helps!! have fun looking ...er...for a straighter!!! hehe ok lataz%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment