Thursday, January 5, 2012

Where to buy a Chi hair straightener and what size?

I'm a guy who has pretty thick hair. It's not curly at all, it's just really poofy.





I was wondering where to buy a Chi straightener? And also, I think there's sizes? Like 1 inch or 2? Which would be best?





Please and thanks.





~WWhere to buy a Chi hair straightener and what size?
Folica.com - it's a trusted site, so you know you're getting a real, new, good one.


1 inch - more versatyle, and if you have bangs it'll be easier to straighten.





-- Jackie ♥Where to buy a Chi hair straightener and what size?
You can buy a chi straightener at any Sally's Beauty Supply, those stores are nationwide and almost every city has one. Target has them sometimes, but at higher prices than Sally's. Also, don't think that just because it's a Chi straightener that it'll be the best. I have a remington that I bought at wal-mart and it is by far the best straightener I've ever had, and I've gone through a lot. I use a two inch one, and I have long wavy hair. If your hair is very long you might want a two inch, but if its not you should definitely stick to a one-inch. Good luck!
I work at an Ulta we have about 7 types of different CHI straightners. I prefer the 1 inch because the smaller the flat iron the better you can flatten the hair close to the root area, that way it doesn't look fringy. You can get them at any Ulta store or online at ulta.com if you're lucky the month you buy it there might be a 20% off coupon.
I actually do a review on the CHI straightener. If you're interested, go check it out on my website. You can buy the straightener online at folica.com.
you can buy it at a sally's or beauty salon, and i'd prefer a 2 inch because it covers more hair faster so you dont have to keep going over it
http://www.chi-hair-products.com/


Im not sure about the size, maybe ask a hair stylist before you purchase
http://www.topabuy.com
Ebay or Amazon.


For a guy hair, I'd say 1 inch.
I got a red one at ulta for $110.00!!! it works great with thick hair :D
get a GHD instead


srsly

No comments:

Post a Comment