Sunday, January 8, 2012

Will a CHI hair straightener destroy and rip out my hair?

ive read it destroys peoples hair. i use a heat protectant and i go down my hair relatively slow. will this hair straightener rip out and destroy my hair?Will a CHI hair straightener destroy and rip out my hair?
get a SEDU!





folica.com





love mine :D good luckWill a CHI hair straightener destroy and rip out my hair?
Chi's actually have ceramic around the plate that protects your hair from heat damage.


It also makes your hair shinier at the same time because its ceramic, where as many straightners are metal, then painted gold to look ceramic.
no.Just put protecter on and condition your hair reguraly and you should be fine.You don't have to run the iron slow,Chi is a good staightner so it should work fast.Just section your hair.
i use a chi and my hair is perfectly fine. i do get a lot of split ends over time, but i just get them cut off and my hair is perfectly healthy again :)
all straighteners will destroy your hair. no matter what, there is still heat on your hair. even if you use a protector.

No comments:

Post a Comment