Saturday, January 14, 2012

Are Chi hair straighteners really all that different than cheap ones?

I've used both a Chi and just average ones you can buy from a department store and both have worked really well with my hair. I'm just wondering if it's worth the money for a Chi or should I stick with what I've been using?Are Chi hair straighteners really all that different than cheap ones?
If what you've been using works, by all means stick with it. You have used a Chi before. You know how they work with your hair. People with curly or hard to manage hair usually need a Chi because the cheaper ones don't get hot enough. People with mostly straight or fine hair are usually just fine with the cheaper versions.





Another thing for me is convenience. The cheaper ones will work okay on my hair, but the Chi is way faster.Are Chi hair straighteners really all that different than cheap ones?
Before i had a Chi the one i used didn't keep my hair straight all day, and it took alot more time in the mornings. For me a Chi was better.





Hope this helped :)
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment