Saturday, January 14, 2012

Is it true that a GVP is similar to the CHI hair straightener??

are they similar how high does the GVP go?

and does the GVP have a temp turning dial(so you can adjust your temp)?

if you own it,how is it?









http://sallybeauty.com/gvp-chi-flat-iron/a>



=]=]Is it true that a GVP is similar to the CHI hair straightener??
yes I does have a temp dial I just bought one yesterday! It works like a charm and I have thick curly hair!!!Is it true that a GVP is similar to the CHI hair straightener??
Yes, I've heard that the GVP is similar to the CHI. Personally, I think the CHI is nothing to brag about. I've used it and I actually prefer my drugstore straightener. It heats up quickly, but I feel like the heat doesn't distribute as well as it should. I'm not sure about the temperature dial on the GVP, but you can probably find out if you research it online. Anyway, I'd go for the GVP before the CHI.

No comments:

Post a Comment