Thursday, January 26, 2012

Are chi hair straighteners that great? they're expensive and i want to know if they really are worth the money

they are worth it... i have often frizzy hair and it keeps my hair straight, shiny and unfrizzy up until i wash it.


my plates have fallen off though... i've had it for over 2 years. they are still connected somewhat -- so it still works, but it can be a huge pain when they feel like coming loose and snagging your hair!Are chi hair straighteners that great? they're expensive and i want to know if they really are worth the money
They really are top of the line!Are chi hair straighteners that great? they're expensive and i want to know if they really are worth the money
its Qi not Chi
Personally, I don't think so. The ceramic does give it a little more of an even heat, but you can get the same results from a cheap $20 iron from WalMart. The best thing to do is to take care of it--try not to use heat too much, don't brush it when it's wet and use a good conditioner. So long as you take good care of your hair it doesn't matter what kind of iron you get.
the best investment i have ever made!!!!!!!
yes they really are great.
I've had mine for a year and it works fine. I've seen on the internet though that some people have experienced problems with the plates coming off. I don't use mine every day, so I don't know if amount of usage makes a difference. I hesitated in buying a cheaper one because I didn't want to damage my hair. Now I am wondering if I should have just bought a cheaper one.
The Chi is wonderful!! I have really curly hair and it makes it superstraight. Unfortunately with humididty, your hair is going to frizz up and have fly aways no matter what, you need to get a smooth down serum that is applied to dry hair that you an smooth on when flyaways flare up. Try something at a profesional salon like Regis Brand Silk Drops. I also liked my Rusk Hair Straightener- it was slightly cheaper than Chi, but did a great job on my hair as well.
i bought an extra big one because i like them.. but my last one broke after half a year i would recommend buying the straighter i have. I got it fron fantastic sally. It's 35 dollars and big like my old big chi and it works the same.
yes they are I work at a salon and personally own a chi iron and they are amazing they heat up in 20 seconds or less and they straighten your hair extremely fast. I have had people with the curliest hair come into the shop and ask for there hair to be straightened and it is a breeze with this iron so yes it it definitely worth the price.


oh i have also used the cheap ones at Wall mart they are good but not as good as a chi iron if you want a cheap one then get it but i wouldn't recommend them for really curly hair.the cheap one are better for moderately straight or wavy.
Yes they really are that great and they last a long time. But if you want to opt for a less expensive one you can go to the beauty supply and get a hot tools these work very well maybe not for as long as the chi but they definately get hot enough fast enough to straighten even the most unruly mane.
I've heard they work wonders and are very high quality. The less expensive ones aren't terrible, but don't last as long.
chis are very good but all straighteners damage no matter what they say chi just damages less.... using a chi and using V05 Heat protectant and it will not damage ur hair that much and will be worth it
CHI's are great. That's what we use most in our salon. The life span is questionable but I heard they are working out the kinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment