Thursday, January 26, 2012

Reveiws on chi hair straighteners?! PLEASE ANSWER :)?

i was just wondering how well chi hair straighteners work.

or even the name chi, how long they usually last, and if the quality is good or not?

any problems you've had with any chi hair straighteners.Reveiws on chi hair straighteners?! PLEASE ANSWER :)?
Great straighteners. They leave my hair soft and can curl nicely also.

BUT, I have been through 4 in the last 3 years. They break very easily. One day they will simply not turn on even if you press the button on the plug. But CHI does free repairs if you SAVE the box AND recipt. You just send it in. Turn off then unplug it after everytime you use it. It will last long and not short out.Reveiws on chi hair straighteners?! PLEASE ANSWER :)?
I love the chi it can get your hair really straight the only bad thing about it though it doesn't have a tempertaure control(we'll the one I have oesnt I don't know if they r making it on new ones) and so if u wernt wanting it so high you coudlnt change it. It gets your hair really straight and I just love it

But there is a new product that is called generic vaule prouduct(gvp)(I think) it has temp control and it works really good I own one now(I how good the chi works becuz my sister owns one and I use to use it) it gets your hair really straight and the highest the temp goes is 410 I forgot what the lowest was and it only cost 60.00 or 50.00 it depends if they are having a sale I got my at sally beauty. There's something to think about.
chi is a great straightener. i would highly recommend it.. solia and sedu are also good straighteners.. :o)



the below website has reviews on the iron... you can read what current owners think.. :o)



http://ezinearticles.com/?A-Review-Of-Th/a>
i got one for christmas and its really good (i'd always just used the cheap target brands before though). when i was looking for a brand, everyone i'd talk to about it recommended the chi.
oh i heard nothing but positive things about it if you use it properly (like use some products to protect your hair from burning your hair.)



i dont have it, but im getting it.
yes chi is very good just don't buy it at Korea town
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment