Monday, January 23, 2012

Are Chi hair straighteners worth it?

I want to get a good straightener that I can use for a while without it burning out. Ive read that some people's Chis have run out quickly and I want to keep mine for as long as possible. What do you guys think? Are they worth it?





Also, if they are, which model would you recommend?Are Chi hair straighteners worth it?
YES. They are amazing. You should deffinetly


buy it. It heats up in ten seconds, and when


you straighten your hair it comes out


so straight! And if you wanted to you could even


curl it. For best results use there shampoo and


conditioner, with the silk infusion and heat


protectant spray. It helps you hair not to break


and it smells GREAT. I hoped this helped.Are Chi hair straighteners worth it?
no, they're not worth it.


my friend keeps buying them even when they crap out on her after 6 months or so.


i found reviews for it here:


http://www.folica.com (love that website, i got my solia there and free shipping!)


i recommend the solia or sedu. they have great ratings and they aren't crappy


click ';tools'; then highest rated, or best flat irons. you'll get a list of the best.:)


hope this helps!:)
no, i agree with the one earlier, they're not worth it.


i had one and it didn't have a temperature setting so it fried my hair.


and then it started to malfunction.


i use the sedu now and it makes the chi look like crap.sorry but that's just my opinion.
They are definitely worth it and work on all types of hair. I have friends who have really curly hair and it actually straightens it. It doesn't damage your hair as much as metal straighteners and they also come with a good warranty
absolutely.





they don't ruin your hair- the ceramic plates actually condition the hair. i've had mine for 4 years and it's been in my suitcase and i take it with me all the time so i am rough on it!
The pink Breast Cancer Awareness Chis are good. Also they help a good cause.


But I, myself use bumpers by Red.
yesy yes yessersons :D





- Koyoko
YES they are
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment