Monday, January 23, 2012

Can you buy CHI hair straighteners at Target?

And other CHI products?Can you buy CHI hair straighteners at Target?
yes you can chi flat iron also chi shampoo chi silk infusion.

but I think Ulta has a bigger selection you should go over there .

ulta.comCan you buy CHI hair straighteners at Target?
Yup sure so!



http://www.target.com/gp/search/183-9182/a>
No I'm almost positive you cant buy CHI straighteners at target but I know there are some straighteners you can buy...I have a CHI and i got it for xmas and it was only 40$ at jc pennys...look there:) and sallys...thats all i can say...good luck;D
Well I don't think they have straighteners at those kind of stores. Try ulta. They have some there. I did see a Chi product though, at wal mart. I think it was gel. I'm not sure though.
I believesooo because they do for sure sell the product why no hair products.
I've seen CHI straighteners there, but not products. Try CVS for CHI products.

No comments:

Post a Comment