Monday, January 23, 2012

At Walmart, where can i get a cheap chi hair straightener?

i really want my hair strait, but the hair straightener that i use isn't really good at all, and i have no idea when its done heating up. some of my friends have straighteners that you can set the temperature for it, but i have no idea where to get it at. i also really want it at walmart since its closest to me. i saw some of them in there but i didn't bother saying anything since my birthday is close.





plz plz plz!!! help me!!! i really want to tell my mom about this before my birthday passes.At Walmart, where can i get a cheap chi hair straightener?
nowhereAt Walmart, where can i get a cheap chi hair straightener?
chi's dont last get a sedu at folica.com u can get a cheap chi there if you must
remington wet 2 straight
oh hun DO NOT get chi its horrible burns your horribly,


if you want a good one you'd need a pricey one around 60.


but if you need a pretty cheap one conairs pretty good.
You cant get a chi at walmart, i think you should buy it online for about 72 bucks.





its not very expensive for how good it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment