Monday, January 23, 2012

Why isn't my LED light for my chi hair straightener coming on?

I got a CHI hair straightener last march. it has been working really well, and as far as i can tell nothing is wrong with it except for the fact that the light next to the thing that says LED isn't coming on. It never did, even when i first got it. but it has been straightening my hair perfectly. i figured the light thing out when i let my friend borrow my straightener, and she told me her light always came on blinked or something when it was ready. i was just wondering if this is a problem and if its worth contacting the chi people and asking to replace it. i dont think it is, but also please tell my if this LED light not coming on will affect the performance of the straightener. and also if the straightener is working perfectly, do i really need to get a new chi just because the light isnt coming on? Why isn't my LED light for my chi hair straightener coming on?
you should call them, I'm pretty sure they give their number on the package. Explain to them that the light never turned on. I have a CHI too, but my light comes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment