Monday, January 23, 2012

I need help with the CHI hair straightener?

I'm thinking about getting a CHI flat iron. I heard that they work really good, but I also heard that they are pretty expensive. How much does a CHI cost? I've also heard that there are diffrent kinds of CHI's. I kinda have pretty wavy/curly thick-ish hair, which CHI would you reccomend for me?





Does the CHI have a temperature controller? I've heard that they only have an on and off button... What's up with that?





Thank you so much, if you could answer it would help me tremendously!


Ten points for the best and most helpful answer!I need help with the CHI hair straightener?
get the normal one , teh black one its around 80 bux .





help me with my problem ?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=An7.MXDI5CNNEDCIOubJqeDsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090606112721AAacVh4

No comments:

Post a Comment