Monday, January 23, 2012

Ozon Titanium hair straightener vs CHI hair straightener?

I was looking up possible hair straighteners to get because my birthday is coming up in a month and my parents asked me what I wanted. I then happened to come across a site with hair straightener reviews and the top best straighteners. The top best hair straightener was the Ozon Titanium hair straightener and people said A LOT of good reviews on it, but since the maximum heat is 450 degrees doesn't it mean that it gives more damage to your hair (also I heard that it heats up pretty quickly and glides on really fast) ?? Also a lot of people have the CHI straightener and are pretty satisfied with it but I have also heard a lot of cases where it tugs on your hair or it tends to break within a year tops. Also when your hair is straightened it sometimes makes you hair a bit frizzy. So which one should I get??Please put your experiences on these products or just simple advice would be welcome :).Ozon Titanium hair straightener vs CHI hair straightener?
I have the CHI. I have had it for about 6 years and love it. I have dropped it several times and it still works! The key is to run it slowly across a small section of hair. Also, with any thermal tools, you should use a heat protectant on your hair prior to using the flat iron of curling iron. ALso, ceramic is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment