Monday, January 23, 2012

Should I invest in a CHI hair straightener?

I really wanted to invest in a GHD, but there is nowhere nearby that sells GHD





(we don't have a Sephora or anything like that)





However, a few salons nearby sell the CHI





I know they have bad wiring, but should I invest in one if I can't get a Sedu or GHD





*my mom won't let me shop online*Should I invest in a CHI hair straightener?
Yes, but it won't lat you long at at all. You can take really good care of it and it's still gong to fall apart.. bc of the wiring. Mine did and i wouldn't buy another one bc they're not worth buying all the time.Should I invest in a CHI hair straightener?
Just try to go for a good, ceramic hair straightener. You don't need one that's ridiculously expensive, it's not any better than the other straighteners that are made with the exact same things.





It still uses heat, and you will still get horribly dry hair, with split ends even with a CHI. Rely on good hair care, heat protecting products, and if you must straighten your hair then fine but a CHI will not be any better than the $40 option.
well i thought chi was the best brand out there, but maybe not. but i own one, they are great! sometimes they can get annoying because i use it everyday and it doesnt always heat up as much as i would like, but i have owned it for a year now. but they are worth the price!
I have GHD available new in box...I have Pure, Purple, Rare, Kiss, and Gold





Brand New.





Let me know if you are intrested in one.





There is no comparison from Chi to GHD





tawil01@yahoo.com





I also have InStyler Rotating Iron
ive had mine for a year now and it was the best investment ive ever made. i know they can be pricey but i got mine on e bay. the wireing can go bad but just take care of it and you wont have a problem.
instylerr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im wondering the same thing
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment