Monday, January 23, 2012

I need help deciding which chi hair straightener i should buy!?

ok so recently my pink polka dot chi ultra (ulta exclusive) died on me. i am very upset. so i need to buy another. now i can't find any chi ULTRAS online, but i can find a NANO or the LIMITED EDITION ones.. i do like the pink limited edition one, but i don't know if that would compare to my polka dot chi ultra..? any suggestions? i want a cute chi, not the turbo.. i just don't know how well the normal chi's are.I need help deciding which chi hair straightener i should buy!?
Get the InStyler.I need help deciding which chi hair straightener i should buy!?
havet heard of chi.. but ghd's and Babyliss gold pro ( i think) are really good .. i have them and i have thick blonde hair and it work brilliantly!!! good luck!! x
Don't get CHI. They die fast. Get GHD. It works reallly well.
i've heard that you can buy hair irons like chi's and stuff on beautychoice.com








hope i helped! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment