Saturday, January 14, 2012

Best CHI Hair straightener?

I've been doing some research, and it looks like CHI's and GHD's are the two most popular straightener's out there with the best reviews. I can't really afford a GHD, but the CHI's are closer to my price range. However, there are so many different kinds to choose from! Does anyone know which CHI is the best? I have thick black shoulder length hair, with a wave in it (or a loose curl, depending on its mood!).Best CHI Hair straightener?
The basic CHI is all you need. Even though it is small, it does a great amount of work. I have thick wavy hair and it works great for me. Also, ive had this one for about 2 years and it hasnt broken yet, as did all my other straightners. I am a receptionist at a hair salon, and we dont use any other flat irons except the CHI ones.Best CHI Hair straightener?
I really don't want to tell you the wrong thing , but save that extra penny or two and buy the ghd hair straightner! They work the best! I should know. I have one!
the basic chi is great. the one inch is all you need becuase it is not so big you have much better control. you can get for about $90 if you search the internet. they have a lifetime warranty. my friends broke and she got it fixed for $35. i can remember my hair before chi and i dont want to!
To be honest, there really isn't that big a deal between a $25 straightener and a $200 one. I would recommend trying something not that expensive but then again it is your money. I have really thick hair that does its own thing just like yours and I bought a $20 straightener and it works wonders. Yes, it takes awhile but then again my hair also reaches the lower portion of my back.
i personaly think that tresemme are very good straighteners. it all depends on the heat range you want. get a pair of straightners with a heat range of 100-120 degree's celcues.
I have the original CHI iron. I have shoulder length, very curly hair. I have tried other irons and this is the only one that works for me. I usually put a straigtening balm in and blow dry halfway. Then when my hair is dry I use the iron. I have even used it when my hair was dry and curly and it straightened it great. It is definetly worth the money. I have bought numerous irons for $35 or $40 and ended up pitching it because it didn't work worth a crap.
I purchased an orginal CHI around 2 years ago. I highly recommend it because it works very well. I have tried the CHI turbo, but did not like it nearly as much as the original. Hope this helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment