Saturday, January 14, 2012

If you own a Chi Hair Straightener?

I have used my friends Chi straightener before and it worked well. But I have only used it once so I have a few questions before I invest in one for the school year.





1. I have very thick naturally wavy hair- which Chi straightner would you recomend?





2. Are they worth the investment? If not- what do you recomend?





3. I have heard theese break easily... is this true?





4. Rate the Chi on a scale of 1-10 (10 best)





Thanks a lot for your time. =]If you own a Chi Hair Straightener?
I would get the CHI regular w/ the 2 inch plates.





Yes totally worth the money.





Nope my hasn't broken and i've had it for like 4 years





11!!If you own a Chi Hair Straightener?
1. The ';cheap'; brands work as well as the ';expensive'; one's.





2. No it break's in less then a year.





3. Yes I've heard over 8 people saying it does.





4. 6
I use one.





1. Im not sure. Sorry.


2. I think so... mine works great.


3. I've had mine for about a year and it is still together.


4. 9.





No problem.
i have one but i dont know which one it is though i didnt have to pay for it because my aunt owns a salon my really works it actually does curl straighten flip and style my hair i love it and on a scale of 1-10 i would give it a nine just because it doesnt come with instructions on how to do the curls and it was very confusing to learn but lucky me my aunt taught me





oh and it doesnt burn my hair a lot now thats something u just gota love





u should totaly buy one

No comments:

Post a Comment