Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Can CHI hair straighteners wear out? Clean them?

Ive had mine for about 10 months. Sometimes I feel like its lost its magic. Can they wear out? Should I clean the plates? If so, with what? Thank you!Can CHI hair straighteners wear out? Clean them?
I had my 1st chi for 5 years and no they dont wear out. I am now on my 2nd one and I only replaced it because I wanted the pink one.


As far as cleaning it, you will be amazed with the results if you will simply wipe it off with a damp rag right after you use it each time.Can CHI hair straighteners wear out? Clean them?
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that chi's have a LIFETIME warranty. As long as you still have the box, you can take it back and they should give you a new one. (Probably to any salon) If it is giving you trouble after only 10 months, I would def do that.

Report Abuse



all irons eventually wear out, clean what u can if no good then its time for a new one
you could try cleaning it.but 10 months is a long to have the same iron maby look into geting a new one
Try cleaning the plates with alcohol, but I do believe that CHI makes an appliance cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment