Thursday, January 19, 2012

CHI hair straightener. 10 points. Is it ....?

good?

How much is it?

Does it burn the hair out?



Give your review about it. Should i get it?CHI hair straightener. 10 points. Is it ....?
The CHI is pretty good. I got one for Christmas in '07 and I still use it from time to time. The original price was around $200-250 but I got mine for $90 (I know!). I have very curly, thick hair and it made it so straight.

It's really good, but there are better things out there. I mean, if you're willing to spend $200 on a flat iron, you should go with Amika. They're slightly better.CHI hair straightener. 10 points. Is it ....?
It is about $300-$500 depending on how long your haor is. Chi breaks the bonds of your curl and restructures them as straight. It looks amazing and usually only needs to be done twice a year. It will stay straight until it starts to grow out, then you'll either get a touch up (expensive) or hit the new growth with the flat iron!
They're very good, and it wont burn out your hair. But just to be safe, use a heat protecting spray. They are quite pricey ( http://www.folica.com/Original_729_1.html ) but worth it. I think they work very well. Worth the investment
I have one, and it was around $200 but you can get them for cheap on Ebay :)

and i use mine everyday and my hair is still healthy,
no definitely get it i have it its amazing!!!!! i dont know how much it is probably around 100 or more but its worth it

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment